On this page
GroupDocs.Comparison is a powerful cross-platform library that allows you to to implement in your applications the ability to compare and merge two or more files of the various formats. Compiled file shows line-by-line difference of content, paragraphs, characters, styles, shapes, and positions.
The API provides the following features:
- A wide range of options to customize the comparison process;
- Information extraction - file type, number of pages, etc.;
- Classification of several differences and their allocation;
- Detection of changes in content structure, style, and formatting;
- Ability to apply or reject the detected changes and save the output documents.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.