On this page
The following code sample demonstrates how to get supported file formats list.
IEnumerable<FileType> supportedFileTypes = FileType .GetSupportedFileTypes() .OrderBy(f => f.Extension); foreach (FileType fileType in supportedFileTypes) Console.WriteLine(fileType);
To learn more about document comparison features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Comparison for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java Spring UI Example
Along with full-featured .NET library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps.
You are welcome to compare your DOC or DOCX, XLS or XLSX, PPT or PPTX, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG and other documents with free to use online GroupDocs Comparison App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.