Load password-protected documents
GroupDocs.Comparison allows to compare documents that are protected with a password.
The following are the steps to compare password-protected documents.
- Instantiate LoadOptions object and specify source document password;
- Instantiate Comparer object with source document path or stream and LoadOptions object created at previous step;
- Instantiate another LoadOptions object and specify target document password;
- Call add method and specify target document path or stream and LoadOptions object created at previous step;
- Call compare method.
The following code sample shows how to compare password protected documents.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Comparison for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java Spring UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to compare your DOC or DOCX, XLS or XLSX, PPT or PPTX, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSGand other documents with free to use online GroupDocs Comparison App.