On this page
GroupDocs.Comparison – API for compare and merge two or more files in applications on the Java platform. Compiled file shows line-by-line difference of content, paragraphs, characters, styles, shapes and positions.
The API provides the following features:
- GroupDocs.Comparison supports 100+ file formats without any additional software
- Wide range of options to customize comparison process
- Information extraction – file type, page count, etc.
- Handful differences categorization and highlight
- Content structure, styling and formatting changes detection
- Ability to apply or reject detected changes and save result document
You can use GroupDocs.Viewer across multiple platforms and operation systems:
- Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Java 5 and higher
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.