On this page
NoteThis page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Comparsion for Java 3.2.2
There are improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Comparison engines for all formats has been rewritten completely from scratch.
- Simplified and much flexible API.
- Better organized and simplified product structure.
- Code optimization.
- Apply/Discard changes support for all formats
- Designed as native library which allow usage in all possible project types.
- Introduced support of encrypted files
- Introduced automatic detection of file types
- Introduced improved Words comparison performance up to 8 times
- Introduced improved Words comparison quality for text and tables
- Introduced improved PDF comparison quality for text, tables and images
- Introduced support of saving comparison results as images
- Introduced support of HTML format
- Introduced improved Words comparison performance
- Introduced improved Words comparison quality for tables
- Introduced improved PDF comparison quality for tables and images
- Introduced improved Cells general comparison quality
- Introduced Apply/Discard changes support for Text format
|COMPARISONNET-445||GroupDocs.Comparison.Cells: original Excel tables layout is not supported.||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-533||Implement of comparing pdf with the images||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-588||Implement localization for exceptions handling||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-605||Add support of File Type Detection from Stream||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-616||Implement formulas comparison for Words format||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-638||If content of slide is unique then slide should be marked as Inserted or Deleted||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-663||Add support of password protected files for Words, Cells, Slides and PDF||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-664||Implement comparison Words with alignment by identical and formation result-document using target-doc and insertion deleted components from source-doc||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-681||Add checker for result document after merging comparison results||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-682||Add resetting of stream positions in documents constructors||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-683||Modify Comparison Settings in order to support culture information||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-684||Change differ in CommonAligner to improve comparison performance||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-697||Comparing attached documents runs between 8-13 minutes depending on hardware, then ends with 0 byte result.||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-700||Extend PDF Comparison functionality to get changes or confirm that documents are identical||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-719||Comparison Results creating Blank page and Extra Spaces for DOCX/PDF||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-722||Update comparison differs according to performance improvement for Words.||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-726||Implement function for correction of position and size Image after ImagePlacementAbsorber for Images from XForms||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-728||Improve the displaying of images and text after process the comparison||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-730||PDF: Implement the own absorber of tables||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-737||Cannot open result file when graphics objects are used||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-742||Implement the Saving of result Comparison as images||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-750||GroupDocs.Comparison.Words significant performance improvements with new aligners||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-769||Add GetChanges and UpdateChanges methods for Comparison.Text||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-780||Out of memory exception in ComparisonText||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-787||Save html files to word document when use Comparison.Text for comparison||New Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-794||GroupDocs.Comparison.Words: Aligning of paragraphs mismatch for the case when paragraphs is moved by page break||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-801||Improve speed comparison Cells||Improvement|
This is the first version of new generation GroupDocs.Comparison for Java.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.