NoteThis page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Comparison for Java 22.11
Below is the list of most notable changes in release of GroupDocs.Comparison for Java 22.11:
- Fixed issue with redundant attributes in HTML
- Fixed Comparison crash in specific Cells documents with grouped objects/shapes
- Fully added/removed worksheets now have colored tab in Cells
- Fixed issue with confusing comparison results in the last paragraphs in Words
- Fixed issue with memos/notes set in the Cells were not compared
- Fixed lost grouped state of GroupShape in Slides
- Fixed PDF annotations not compared
- Fixed lost alternative text in Note
- Implemented ability to compare SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics) documents
- Fixed issue with group figures lose their name after comparison in Cells
- Fixed issue with alternative text not counting as StyleChange in Slides
- Fixed issue when unnecessary PNG file is left after conversion from SVG to image
- Changed alternative title does not count as StyleChange in Slides
|COMPARISONNET-2972||Change Tab Color for modified Cells documents||Improvement|
|COMPARISONNET-2997||Implement comparing SVG files||Feature|
|COMPARISONNET-2973||Remove empty attributes in HTML||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-2948||Comparison issues in last paragraphs for certain documents||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-2730||Issue in comparing the Excel files with grouped objects/shapes||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-2731||Memos/notes set in the cells are not compared in the Excel files||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-3002||Lost grouped state of GroupShape in Slides||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-3022||Changed alt text does not count as StyleChange in Words||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-2996||Alt text comparison issue in Note||Bug|
|COMPARISONAPP-67||PDF with annotations are not compared properly||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-3001||Excel group figures lose their name after comparison||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-3027||Changed alt text does not count as StyleChange in Slides||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-3056||Unnecessary PNG file is left after conversion from SVG to image||Bug|
|COMPARISONNET-3053||Changed alternative title does not count as StyleChange in Slides||Bug|
- Starting from this version GroupDocs.Comparison has ability to compare SVG documents
- Starting from this version Java 8 is minimum required version. Java 7 is not supported anymore.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.