On this page
GroupDocs.Comparison for Java allows to getting source and target texts of specific changes in result file.
The following are the steps to get a list of changed source and target texts:
- Instantiate Comparer object with source document path or stream;
- Call add method and specify target document path or stream;
- Call compare method;
- Call getChanges method.
The following code example demonstrates how to get specified texts from a file.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Comparison for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java Spring UI Example
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps.
You are welcome to compare your DOC or DOCX, XLS or XLSX, PPT or PPTX, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG and other documents with free to use online GroupDocs Comparison App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.