On this page
GroupDocs.Comparison allows you to detect changes between source and target files and display changes on the separate page - SummaryPage. Аlso you can get extended information about comparison of documents, which will be display in the SummaryPage.
The following are the steps to get extended information:
- Instantiate Comparer object with source document path or stream;
- Call add method and specify target document path or stream;
- Instantiate CompareOptions object and set ExtendedSummaryPage property to true;
- Call compare method and pass CompareOptions object from previous step.
The following code sample shows how to get extended information about comparison of documents.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Comparison for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java Spring UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to compare your DOC or DOCX, XLS or XLSX, PPT or PPTX, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSGand other documents with free to use online GroupDocs Comparison App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.