Get changes coordinates Leave feedback
On this page
GroupDocs.Comparison allows to detect changes between source and target documents and obtain changes coordinates at document preview images. These coordinates can be quite useful for highlighting detected changes at document preview images with some graphics (for example, place a red rectangle around each detected change).
The following are the steps to obtain changes coordinates.
- Instantiate Comparer object with source file path or stream;
- Call add method and specify target file path or stream.
- Instantiate CompareOptions object and set CalculateCoordinates setter to true;
- Call compare method and pass CompareOptions object from previous step.
- Call getChanges method
The following code sample shows how to get changes coordinates.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Comparison for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java Spring UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to compare your DOC or DOCX, XLS or XLSX, PPT or PPTX, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSGand other documents with free to use online GroupDocs Comparison App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.