Customize changes styles Leave feedback
On this page
GroupDocs.Comparison provides compare options set with some default values that provides both - appropriate comparison speed and quality. However it is possible to customize comparison options from wide range of parameters and their values to fulfill some specific needs. Example below demonstrates how to change different changes types styling.
The following are the steps to compare two documents with custom change style settings:
- Instantiate Comparer object with source document path or stream;
- Call add method and specify target document path or stream;
- Instantiate CompareOptions object with desired parameters;
- Call compare method and pass CompareOptions object to method;
The following code snippet demonstrates how to compare files with specific options.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Comparison for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Comparison for Java Spring UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Comparison for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to compare your DOC or DOCX, XLS or XLSX, PPT or PPTX, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSGand other documents with free to use online GroupDocs Comparison App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.