Scatter Chart in Word Processing Document
Scatter Chart in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a Scatter Chart
Please follow below to create Scatter Chart in MS Word 2013:
- Click in the document where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “XY (Scatter)".
- Preview “Scatter” and press OK to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart. See Chart Data (Excel).
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to show your customers’ orders prices by month with the following key requirements:
- Report must show information on a Scatter Chart.
- It must indicate Price of each order by month.
- Report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Order Prices by Months<<foreach [in orders .GroupBy(c => c.OrderDate.Month)]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total Order Price<<x [Key]>><<y [Sum(c => c.Price)]>>
Download Scatter Chart Template
Please download the sample Scatter Chart document we created in this article:
- Scatter Chart.docx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Scatter Chart_DB.docx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Scatter Chart in OpenOffice Document
To be investigated.