Scatter Chart in Spreadsheet Document
Scatter Chart in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Scatter Chart
Please follow below steps to create Scatter Chart in MS Excel 2013:
- Add a new Workbook.
- Click in the workbook where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Insert Scatter Chart Icon” in the charts group.
- A drop-down with charts will appear, select the “Scatter” and press “OK” to insert the chart.
- Click on the chart you just inserted, then click the “Change Data” icon in Data group.
- Now add legend entries. See Chart Data.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to show your customers’ orders prices by month with the following key requirements:
- Report must show information on a Scatter Chart.
- It must indicate Price of each order by month.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Order Prices by Months<<foreach [in orders .GroupBy(c => c.OrderDate.Month)]>>
="Total Order Price<<x [Key]>><<y [Sum(c => c.Price)]>>"
Download Scatter Chart Template
Please download the sample Scatter Chart document we created in this article:
- Scatter Chart.xlsx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Scatter Chart_DB.xlsx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Scatter Chart in OpenOffice Spreadsheet Document
To be investigated.