Pie Chart in Spreadsheet Document
Pie Chart in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Pie Chart
Please follow below steps to create Pie Chart in MS Excel 2013.
- Add a new Workbook.
- Click in the workbook where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Pie Chart Icon” in the charts group.
- A drop-down with charts will appear, select the “Pie” and press “OK” to insert the chart.
- Click on the chart you just inserted, then click the “Change Data” icon in Data group.
- Now add legend entries. See Chart Data
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share your customers’ orders details dynamically with the following key requirements:
- The report must show information on a Pie Chart.
- It must indicate customer name with value (price of the orders purchased).
- The report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Order Price<<foreach [in customers]>> <<x [CustomerName]>>
="Total Order Price<<y [Order.Sum(c => c.Price)]>>"
Download Pie Chart Template
Please download the sample Pie Chart document we created in this article:
- Pie Chart.xlsx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Pie Chart_DB.xlsx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Pie Chart in OpenOffice Spreadsheet Document
To be investigated.