Pie Chart in Presentation Document
Pie Chart in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Pie Chart
Please follow below steps to create Pie Chart in MS PowerPoint 2013:
- Add a new presentation slide.
- Click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “Pie”.
- Preview “Pie” and press OK to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart. See Chart Data (Excel)
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to share your customers’ orders details dynamically with the following key requirements:
- The report must show information on a Pie Chart.
- It must indicate customer name with value (price of the orders purchased).
- The report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Order Price<<foreach [in customers]>> <<x [CustomerName]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total Order Price<<y [Order.Sum(c => c.Price)]>>
Download Pie Chart Template
Please download the sample Pie Chart document we created in this article:
- Pie Chart.pptx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Pie Chart_DB.pptx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Pie Chart in OpenOffice Presentation Document
To be investigated.