Business Case of a Shopping Store
- There are many customers of the shopping store.
- The store offers multiple products.
- A customer may place multiple orders.
- An order may have many products.
- The data may or may not be stored in a database system.
- A report based on some criteria is to be generated.
- The report can be in any of the formats: Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations.
- The report developer must be able to define templates and then generate reports.
Here are our customer objects:
There is a fixed location of templates somewhere /Date/Source/. The report developer may create any number of templates and can create sub directories under /Data/Source/ in order to organize the templates as per convenience.
The reports can be placed anywhere under directory /Data/Destination/. The report developer can create sub directories and give name to the output reports as per convenience.