Bubble Chart in Word Processing Document
Bubble Chart in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a Bubble Chart
Please follow below steps to create a bubble chart in MS Word 2013:
- Click in the document where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “X Y(Scatter)” in the sidebar, you will see a gallery of charts.
- Select the “Bubble” and press “OK” to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Right click the chart and select ‘Edit Data’ to provide chart data. See Chart Data (Excel).
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share your sales/orders dynamically with the following key requirements:
- A report must show variation in the sales/orders prices.
- It must show which sale/order lie in which month.
- A report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Orders Prices by Months<<foreach [in orders .GroupBy(c => c.OrderDate.Month)]>><<x [Key]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total orders by months<<y [Sum(c => c.Price)]>><<size [Count()]>>
Download Bubble Chart Template
Please download the sample Bubble Chart document we created in this article:
- Bubble Chart.docx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Bubble Chart_DB.docx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Bubble Chart in OpenOffice Document
To be investigated.