Bubble Chart in Spreadsheet Document
Bubble Chart in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Bubble Chart
Please follow below steps to create a Bubble Chart in MS Excel 2013:
- Add a new Workbook.
- Click on the workbook where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Insert Scatter Chart Icon” in the charts group.
- A drop-down with charts will appear, select the “Bubble” and press “OK” to insert the chart.
- Click on the chart you just inserted, then click the “Select Data” icon in Data group.
- Add legend entries. See Chart Data
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share your sales/orders dynamically with the following key requirements:
- A report must show variation in the sales/orders prices.
- It must show which sale/order lie in which month.
- A report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Orders Prices by Months<<foreach [in orders .GroupBy(c => c.OrderDate.Month)]>><<x [Key]>>
="Orders Prices by Months<<y [Sum(c=> c.Price)]>><<size [Count()]>>"
Download Bubble Chart Template
Please download the sample Bubble Chart document we created in this article:
- Bubble Chart.xlsx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Bubble Chart_DB.xlsx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Bubble Chart in OpenOffice Spreadsheet Document
To be investigated.