Bubble Chart in Presentation Document
Bubble Chart in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Bubble Chart
Please follow below steps to create Bubble Chart in MS PowerPoint 2013:
- Add a new presentation slide, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “X Y(Scatter)” in the sidebar, you will see a gallery of charts.
- Select the “Bubble” and press “OK” to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart. See Chart Data (Excel)
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share your sales/orders dynamically with the following key requirements:
- A report must show variation in the sales/orders prices.
- It must show which sale/order lie in which month.
- A report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Orders Prices by Months<<foreach [in orders .GroupBy(c => c.OrderDate.Month)]>><<x [Key]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total orders by months<<y [Sum(c => c.Price)]>><<size [Count()]>>
Download Bubble Chart Template
Please download the sample Bubble Chart document we created in this article:
- Bubble Chart.pptx (Template for CustomObject and JSON examples)
- Bubble Chart_DB.pptx (Template for DataSet, DataBase and XML examples)
Generating The Report
Using XML DataSource
Using JSON DataSource
Bubble Chart in OpenOffice Presentation Document
To be investigated.