Single Row Image in Spreadsheet Document
Single Row in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Single Row
Please follow below steps to create Single Row Image in MS Excel 2013:
- Create a new Workbook.
- Insert a desired shape to display image in it.
- Go to Insert Tab and select shape by clicking on Shape Icon.
- Write “Name” and “Age” to show name and age info of the customer.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent information of first single manager with the following key requirements:
- Report must show image of the manager
- It must show Name and age of manager
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Download Single Row Template
Please download the sample Single Row document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODS Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODS between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
We opened the ODS template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
We opened the ODS report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.