Single Row Image in Presentation Document
Single Row in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Single Row
Please follow below steps to create Single Row Image in MS PowerPoint 2013:
- Creat a new presentation slide.
- Insert a desired shape to display image in it.
- Go to Insert Tab and select shape by clicking on Shape Icon.
- Write “Name” and “Age” to show name and age info of the customer.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent information of first single manager with the following key requirements:
- Report must show image of the manager
- It must show Name and age of manager
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Name: <<[manager.getName()]>> Age: <<[manager.getAge()]>>
Download Single Row Template
Please download the sample Single Row document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.