Scatter Chart in Spreadsheet Document
Scatter Chart in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Scatter Chart
Please follow below steps to create Scatter Chart in MS Excel 2013:
- Add a new Workbook.
- Click in the workbook where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Insert Scatter Chart Icon” in the charts group.
- A drop-down with charts will appear, select the “Scatter” and press “OK” to insert the chart.
- Click on the chart you just inserted, then click the “Change Data” icon in Data group.
- Now add legend entries. See Chart Data
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to show contract prices by month with the following key requirements:
- Report must show information on a Scatter Chart.
- It must indicate total contract prices by month.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Prices by Months<<foreach [in getContracts() .groupBy(c => c.getDate().getMonth())]>>
="Total Contract Price<<x [key + 1]>><<y [sum(c => c.getPrice())]>>"
Download Scatter Chart Template
Please download the sample Scatter Chart document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
Scatter Chart in OpenOffice Spreadsheet Document
To be investigated.