Scatter Chart in Presentation Document
Scatter Chart in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Scatter Chart
Please following below steps to create Scatter Chart in MS PowerPoint 2013:
- Click in the document where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “XY (Scatter)".
- Preview “Scatter” and press OK to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart. See Chart Data (Excel)
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to show contract prices by month with the following key requirements:
- Report must show information on a Scatter Chart.
- It must indicate total contract prices by month.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Prices by Months<<foreach [in getContracts() .groupBy(c => c.getDate().getMonth())]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total Contract Price<<x [key + 1]>><<y [sum(c => c.getPrice())]>>
Download Scatter Chart Template
Please download the sample Scatter Chart document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
Scatter Chart in OpenOffice Presentation Document
To be investigated.