Scatter Chart in Email Document
Scatter Chart in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Scatter Chart
Please following below steps to create Scatter Chart in MS Outlook 2013:
- Create a new Email.
- Click in the email where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “XY (Scatter)".
- Preview “Scatter” and press OK to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your email.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to show contract prices by month with the following key requirements:
- Report must be in .eml or .msg format.
- It must add email recipient, css and subject of the email.
- Report must show information on a Scatter Chart.
- It must indicate total contract prices by month.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Prices by Months<<foreach [in getContracts() .groupBy(c => c.getDate().getMonth())]>>
Chart Data (Email)
|X-Values||Total Contract Price«x [key + 1]»«y [sum(c => c.getPrice())]»|
Download Scatter Chart Template
Please download the sample Scatter Chart document we created in this article: