Pie Chart in Word Processing Document
Pie Chart in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a Pie Chart
Please follow below steps to can create Pie Chart in MS Word 2013.
- Click in the document where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “Pie”.
- Preview “Pie” and press OK to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart. See Chart Data (Excel).
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to share managers’ contract prices dynamically with the following key requirements:
- Report must show information on a Pie Chart.
- It must indicate manager name with value (price of the contract).
- Report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Price<<foreach [in getManagers()]>><<x [getName()]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total Contract Price<<y [getContracts().sum(c => c.getPrice())]>>
Please download the sample Pie Chart document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
Pie Chart in OpenOffice Document
To be investigated.