Pie Chart in Spreadsheet Document
Pie Chart in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Pie Chart
Please follow below steps to create Pie Chart in MS Excel 2013.
- Add a new Workbook.
- Click in the workbook where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Pie Chart Icon” in the charts group.
- A drop-down with charts will appear, select the “Pie” and press “OK” to insert the chart.
- Click on the chart you just inserted, then click the “Change Data” icon in Data group.
- Now add legend entries. See Chart Data.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share managers’ contract prices dynamically with the following key requirements:
- Report must show information on a Pie Chart.
- It must indicate manager name with value (price of the contract).
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Price<<foreach [in getManagers()]>><<x [getName()]>>
="Total Contract Price<<y [getContracts().sum(c => c.getPrice())]>>"
Download Pie Chart Template
Please download the sample Pie Chart document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
Pie Chart in OpenOffice Spreadsheet Document
To be investigated.