Numbered List in Spreadsheet Document
Numbered List in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Numbered List
Practising the following steps you can create Numbered List Template in MS Excel 2013.
You can create two kinds of Numbered List in Microsoft Excel.
- In-cell List
- Multiple-cell List
Apply the following steps to build the In-Cell template
- Add a new Workbook.
- Write a sentence, for example “We provide support for the following clients:” in a single cell and add syntax there.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the following key requirements:
- Report must show the client names in numbered list.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
"We provide support for the following clients: <<foreach [in getClients()]>><<[numberOf()]>>. <<[getName()]>> <</foreach>>"
<<foreach [in getClients()]>><<[numberOf()]>>. <<[getName()]>> <</foreach>>
Download Numbered List Template
Please download the sample Numbered List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODS Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODS between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODS template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODS report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.