Numbered List in Presentation Document
Numbered List in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Numbered List
Practising the following steps you can create Numbered List Template in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- Add a new presentation slide.
- Write a sentence like “We provide support for the following clients:".
- Start numbered list.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the following key requirements:
- Report must show the client names in a numbered list.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
We provide support for the following clients: 1<<foreach [in getClients()]>><<[getName()]>> <</foreach>>
Download Numbered List Template
Please download the sample Numbered List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.