Multicolored Numbered List in Word Processing Document
Multicolored Numbered List in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a Multicolored Numbered List
Practicing the following steps you can create Multicolored Numbered List Template in MS Word 2013.
- In your document, write a sentence like “We provide support for the following clients:".
- Start numbered list.
- Go to the “Design” tab and select color to make it colored list.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the following key requirements:
- Report must show the clients in numbered list.
- It must highlight the products.
- Report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
We provide support for the following clients:
«foreach [in getClients()]»«if [indexOf() % 2 == 0]»«[getName()]»
Download Multicolored Numbered List Template
Please download the sample Multicolored Numbered List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODT Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODT between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODT template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODT report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.