In-Table Master-Detail in Word Processing Document
In-Table Master-Detail in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a In-Table Master-Detail
Practising the following steps you can create In-Table Master-Detail Template in MS Word 2013.
- Click the document where you want to add the table.
- Press “Insert” tab to insert the table.
- Insert a 2x4 table.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the following key requirements:
- Report must show each manager along with his total contract prices.
- It must also show each individual client within the contract.
- It must show sum of the contract prices.
- It must represent all the information in tabular form.
- Report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
|<<foreach [in getManagers()]>><<[getName()]>>||<<[getContracts().sum(c => c.getPrice())]>>|
|<<foreach [in getContracts()]>>|
m => m.getContracts().sum(
c => c.getPrice()))]>>
Download In-Table Master-Detail Template
Please download the sample In-Table Master-Detail document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODT Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODT between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODT template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODT report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.