In-Table List with Highlighted Rows in Presentation Document
In-Table List with Highlighted Rows in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a In-Table List with Highlighted Rows
Practising the following steps you can create In-Table List with Highlighted Rows Template in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- Click the document where you want to add the table.
- Press “Insert” tab to insert the table.
- Insert a 2x4 table.
- Click the cell you want to highlight.
- Click “Design” tab, and then select Shading.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the following key requirements:
- Report must show all the client names with price.
- Show single client and his single contract price in a single row.
- It must highlight the record with contract price more than or equal to 1000000.
- It must show sum of the contract prices.
- It must represent all the information in tabular form.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
<<foreach [in getContracts()]>><<if [getPrice() >= 1000000]>><<[getClient().getName()]>>
c => c.getPrice())]>>
Please download the sample In-Table List with Highlighted Rows document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.