In-Table List With Alternate Content in Presentation Document
In-Table List With Alternate Content in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a In-Table List With Alternate Content
Practicing the following steps you can create In-Table List With Alternate Content Template in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- Add a new presentation slide.
- Press “Insert” tab to insert the table.
- Insert a 2X3 table.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to represent your clients and their prices with the following key requirements:
- Report must show each client along with its price.
- It must show sum of all the prices.
- It must represent all the information in tabular form.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
<<if [!getContracts().any()]>>No data
<<else>><<foreach [in getContracts()]>><<[getClient().getName()]>>
c => c.getPrice())]>><</if>>
Please download the sample In-Table List With Alternate Content document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.