In-Table List in Spreadsheet Document
In-Table List in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a In-Table List
Practising the following steps you can create In-Table List Template in MS Excel 2013.
- Add a new Workbook.
- Select the range of cells that you want to include in the table.
- On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click Table.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the information of the managers with the following key requirements:
- Report must show managers’ name.
- It must show the sum of contract prices against each manager.
- It must sum up all the contract prices for all the managers.
- All the representation must be in tabular form.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
|«foreach [in getManagers()]»«[getName()]»||«[getContracts().sum(|
c => c.getPrice())]»«/foreach»
m => m.getContracts().sum(
c => c.getPrice()))]»
Download In-Table List Template
Please download the sample In-Table List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODS Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODS between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODS template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODS report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.