In-Table List in Presentation Document
In-Table List in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a In-Table List
Practicing the following steps you can create In-Table List Template in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- Add a new presentation slide.
- Press “Insert” tab.
- Add a 2x3 table.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the information of the managers with the following key requirements:
- Report must show managers’ name.
- It must show the sum of contract prices against each manager.
- It must sum up all the contract prices for all the managers.
- All the representation must be in tabular form.
- Report must be generated in the PowerPoint Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
|<<foreach [in getManagers()]>><<[getName()]>>||<<[getContracts().sum(c => c.getPrice())]>><<foreach>>|
|Total:||<<[getManagers().sum(m => m.getContracts().sum(c => c.getPrice()))]>>|
Download In-Table List Template
Please download the sample In-Table List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.