In-Table List in HTML
In this article, we will use GroupDocs.Assembly to generate a In-TableList report in HTML Document format.
The code uses some of the objects defined in The Business Layer.
In-Table List in HTML Document
As a report developer, you are required to represent the information of the managers with the following key requirements:
- Report must show managers’ name.
- It must show the sum of contract prices against each manager.
- It must sum up all the contract prices for all the managers.
- All the representation must be in tabular form.
- Report must be generated in the HTML Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
|<<foreach [in getManagers()]>> <</foreach>>|
|<<[getName()]>>||<<[getContracts().sum(c => c.getPrice())]>>|
|Total:||<<[getManagers().sum( m => m.getContracts().sum( c => c.getPrice()))]>>|
Download In-Table List Template
Please download the sample In-Table List document we created in this article: