In-Paragraph List in Spreadsheet Document
In-Paragraph List in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a In-Paragraph List
Practising the following steps you can create In-Paragraph List Template in MS Excel 2013.
- Add a new Workbook.
- Write a sentence, for example “We provide support for the following clients:” in a single column.
- Save the template.
As a report developer, you are required to describe about the clients with the following key requirements:
- A descriptive or informative line like “We provide support for the following clients:".
- Show all the clients along with the above sentence.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
We provide support for the following clients: <<foreach [in getClients()]>> <<[indexOf() != 0 ? ", " : ""]>><<[getName()]>><</foreach>>
Download In-Paragraph List Template
Please download the sample In-Paragraph List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODS Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODS between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODS template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODS report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.