Common Master-Detail Image in Word Processing Document
Common Master-Detail Image in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a Common Master-Detail Image
Please follow below steps you can create Common Master-Detail Template in MS Word 2013.
- Insert a desired shape to display image in it.
- Go to Insert Tab and select shape by clicking on Shape Icon.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the information of the managers and clients with the following key requirements:
- Report must show managers’ picture and name.
- It must associate the managers with their clients.
- Report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
<<foreach [in getManagers()] >> >" style="outline: 0px !important;"> <<[getName()]>> Clients: <<foreach [in getContracts()]>><<[indexOf() != 0 ? ", " : ""]>><<[getClient().getName()]>><</foreach>> <</foreach>>
Download Common Master-DetailTemplate
Please download the sample Common Master-Detail document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODT Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODT between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODT template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODT report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.