Common Master-Detail Image in Presentation Document
Common Master-Detail in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Common Master-Detail
Please follow below steps to create Common Master-Detail Template in MS PowerPoint 2013:
Create a new Presentation.
Insert two shapes, one for holding image and other for holding other details.
#Save the document.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the information of the managers and clients with the following key requirements:
- Report must show managers’ picture and name.
- It must associate the managers with their clients.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
<<foreach [in getManagers()]>>Manager: <<[getName()]>> Clients: <<foreach [in getContracts()]>><<[indexOf() != 0 ? ", " : ""]>> <<[getClient().getName()]>><</foreach>> <</foreach>>
Download Common Master-Detail Template
Please download the sample Common Master-Detail document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.