Common Master-Detail Image in Email Document
Common Master-Detail in Email Document
Creating a Common Master-Detail
Please follow below steps to create Common Master-Detail Template in MS Outlook 2013:
- Create a new Email.
- Insert two shapes, one for holding image and other for holding other details.
- Save the Email.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the information of the managers and clients with the following key requirements:
- Report must be in .eml or .msg format.
- It must add email recipient, css and subject of the email.
- Report must show manager’s picture and name.
- It must associate the managers with their clients.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
<<foreach [in getManagers()]>>Manager: <<[getName()]>> Clients: <<foreach [in getContracts()]>><<[indexOf() != 0 ? ", " : ""]>> <<[getClient().getName()]>><</foreach>> <</foreach>>
Download Common Master-Detail Template
Please download the sample Common Master-Detail document we created in this article: