Common List Image in Word Processing Document
Common List in Microsoft Word Document
Creating a Common List
Please follow below steps to create Common List Image document in MS Word 2013:
- Insert the desired shape to display image in it.
- Go to Insert Tab and select shape by clicking on Shape Icon.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to represent the following key requirements:
- Report must show multiple managers’ picture and name.
- Report must be generated in the Word Processing Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Download Common List Template
Please download the sample Common List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODT Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODT between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODT template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODT report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.