Bulleted List in Spreadsheet Document
Bulleted List in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Bulleted List
Practising the following steps you can insert Bulleted List in MS Excel 2013.
Adding a bulleted list in Microsoft Excel is different than Microsoft Word. Moreover, there are two ways to apply bulleted list in Microsoft Excel:
- In-Cell List
- Multiple-Cell List
Apply the following steps to build the In-Cell template
- Add a new Workbook.
- Press Insert Tab (at the top-bar).
- Add bullet symbol by clicking on Symbol icon.
- Save the Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share the following key requirements:
- Report must show all the clients in a bulleted list format.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
We provide support for the following clients: <<foreach [in getClients()]>> - <<[getName()]>><</foreach>>
We provide support for the following products: <<foreach [in getClients()]>>- <<[getName()]>>
close the foreach loop in next column
Download Bulleted List Template
Please download the sample Bulleted List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODS Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODS between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODS template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODS report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.