Bulleted List in Presentation Document
Bulleted List in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Bulleted List
Practising the following steps you can insert Bulleted List in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- Add a new presentation slide.
- Add a bullet list at the place where you want it.
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share the following key requirements:
- Report must show all the clients in a bulleted list format.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
We provide support for the following clients: <<foreach [in getClients()]>><<[getName()]>> <</foreach>>
Download Bulleted List Template
Please download the sample Bulleted List document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
ODP Template and Report in Apache OpenOffice
In order to check compatibility of ODP between Microsoft Office 2010 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, we performed below tests:
- We opened the ODP template created through Microsoft Office 2010 in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The template opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.
- We opened the ODP report generated through GroupDocs.Assembly in Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2. The report opened successfully in Apache OpenOffice without any issues or formatting losses.