Bubble Chart in Spreadsheet Document
Bubble Chart in Microsoft Excel Document
Creating a Bubble Chart
Please follow below steps to create a Bubble Chart in MS Excel 2013:
- Add a new Workbook.
- Click in the workbook where you want to insert the chart, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Insert Scatter Chart Icon” in the charts group.
- A drop-down with charts will appear, select the “Bubble” and press “OK” to insert the chart.
- Click on the chart you just inserted, then click the “Select Data” icon in Data group.
- Add legend entries. See Chart Data
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share your sales/orders dynamically with the following key requirements:
- Retrieve total Contract Prices by Months.
- Report must be generated in the Spreadsheet Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Prices by Months<<foreach [in getContracts() .groupBy(c => c.getDate().getMonth())]>><<x [key + 1]>>
="Total Contract Price<<y [sum(c => c.getPrice())]>><<size [count()]>>"
Download Bubble Chart Template
Please download the sample Bubble Chart document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
Bubble Chart in OpenOffice Spreadsheet Document
To be investigated.