Bubble Chart in Presentation Document
Bubble Chart in Microsoft PowerPoint Document
Creating a Bubble Chart
Please follow below steps to create Bubble Chart in MS PowerPoint 2013:
- Add a new presentation slide, click the “Insert” tab, and then click “Chart” in the illustrations group to open the “Insert Chart” dialog box.
- Select “X Y(Scatter)” in the sidebar, you will see a gallery of charts.
- Select the “Bubble” and press “OK” to insert the chart and Worksheet template to your document.
- Edit the Worksheet with your data to update the chart. See Chart Data (Excel).
- Save your Document.
As a report developer, you are required to share your sales/orders dynamically with the following key requirements:
- Retrieve total Contract Prices by Months.
- Report must be generated in the Presentation Document.
Adding Syntax to be evaluated by GroupDocs.Assembly Engine
Total Contract Prices by Months<<foreach [in getContracts() .groupBy(c => c.getDate().getMonth())]>><<x [key + 1]>>
Chart Data (Excel)
Total Contract Price<<y [sum(c => c.getPrice())]>><<size[count()]>>
Please download the sample Bubble Chart document we created in this article:
Generating The Report
Bubble Chart in OpenOffice Presentation Document
To be investigated.