GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.9 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.9
Below is the list of most notable changes in release of GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.9:
- Implemented ability to add Link annotation to Cells documents.
- Implemented ability to add Link annotation to Diagrams documents.
- Fixed ability to add comments to Watermark annotation for PDF and Words.
- Fixed the problem when a file without a password asked for it in Presentation(ODP).
- Removed obsolete Licenses namespace
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|ANNOTATIONNET-1803||Implement ability to add link annotation for Cells||Feature|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1807||Implement ability to add Link annotation for Diagrams||Feature|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1815||Remove obsolete Licences namespace||Improvement|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1806||Watermark comments does not applied for PDF and Words||Bug|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1818||ODP documents asks for a password even when document haven’t it||Bug|