GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.7 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.7
Below is the list of most notable changes in release of GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.7:
- Ability to add dropdown component to PDF document.
- Updated limitations for annotating Words documents in trial mode.
- Fixed Highlight annotation for xlsx files.
- Fixed issue with Unsupported file format: Unknown
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|ANNOTATIONNET-1751||Add dropdown component from PDF format||Feature|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1752||Unsupported file format: Unknown||Bug|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1754||Fix limitations for Words documents||Bug|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1750||Highlight annotation seems unapplied on *.XLSX files.||Bug|
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
1. Ability to add dropdown component to PDF documents
In version 21.7 we have added a dropdown component that allows you to add a combobox to a pdf document. To learn more about this component follow this link.