Introducing GroupDocs.Annotation for Java
What Is GroupDocs.Annotation?
GroupDocs.Annotation is a lightweight and powerful library which allows developers to seamlessly enhance their applications with the capability to annotate documents from wide range of supported formats.
Annotations can be applied in form of textual comments, explanations with highlighted notes, watermarks, polylines, text/resource redactions and much more.
Along with ability to annotate documents multiple users can collaborate via annotation comments. Annotate PDF, DOCX/DOC, PPTX/PPT, XLSX/XLS, JPG, PNG, TIFF, VSDX/VSD, ODT, ODS, ODP, EML, HTML and many others formats, comment and review documents with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API.
Why Use GroupDocs.Annotation?
- No additional software is required to annotate documents of any supported format;
- Wide range of supported annotation types - textual, graphics, watermarks, redactions etc.;
- Great variety of customizable properties for every annotation type - color, font weight and style, opacity etc.;
- Ability to collaborate via annotation comments/replies;
- Document information extraction - file type, page count etc.;
- Generate document preview for precise placing annotations inside the document;
- Ability to export/import added annotations to/from documents;
- User-friendly public API and easy start.